Below you can find the Abstract Submission Form.
The World Congress on Cancer and Prevention Methods welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Diagnosis and therapy
- Epidemiology and prevention
- Health services research
- Information, patients and the public
- Survivorship and end of life care
- The cancer cell and model systems
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cancer Therapies
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Clinical Cancer Research
- Tumor Virology & Pathology
- Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis
- Cancer Detection and Imaging
- Oncogenomics & Oncoproteomics
- Cancer Management & Prevention
- Organ-Specific Cancers
- Cancer Genetics
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.